Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

WTF??? Rowan Actkinson??? LOL!

This game kicks arse, it's quite hard at first though, which makes it even better. Nice selection of characters to beat up too, and they're not just WWE Wrestlers.

This is purely brilliant, so it is definetly going to be added to my favourites :D

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

Another Halo flash!! :D

It's about time we got more Halo flashes on here. This game is pretty damn good, it's very creative and has some entertainment value. Probably could've had some more stuff to put on the Warthog, but the selection of items is still good. The stickers are great, and SOME of the guns would probably make good Halo guns (not the water hose though lol).

You should probably add more backgrounds too, the selection of backgrounds in this game is good, but there just wasen't enough. You could perhaps add more from the actual game or something.

Overall a good game, make another one with a custom Ghost builder or something else next time, Newgrounds needs more Halo flash ;)

The Boss The Boss

Joe Cartoon rawks!

I haven't been to your site in ages. I've watched most of your movies before and this brought back memories. Submit more! :D

Dress Link Up Dress Link Up

Huge Variety

that was pretty good. I'm impressed how this game has a lot of stuff you can use to dress up Link with. The art is great too.